Achievements and Awards
Glancy Prongay & Murray ("the Firm") sets the bar for excellence in securities class action litigation and settlements. Our lawyers and staff integrate their expertise and breadth of knowledge and work together to deliver results that continuously exceed our clients' expectations. From our successes in capitalizing on opportunities to achieving hard-earned rewards for our clients, we are proud to share some of the recognitions and awards for our work over the years.
- Ranked one of the Top Plaintiffs’ Law Firms in the United States by the Institutional Shareholder Services unit of RiskMetrics Group in its Securities Class Action Services report. The Firm has received this accolade every year since the inception of the report in 2003.
- Securities Class Action Service ranked the Firm as one of the U.S. Top Plaintiffs’ Law Firms by the total dollar amount of final securities class action settlements occurring in 2010 and 2011.
Honorable Mentions by judges include:
- “The court finds that the Settlement Fund… created by Class Counsel is an exceptional result… The settlement is significantly above the average securities class action settlement when measured as a percentage of losses recovered… The court finds that Class Counsel, particularly Co-Lead Counsel, exerted tremendous effort on behalf of the class in the prosecution of this action… The Court finds that Class Counsel skillfully prosecuted this action, particularly given that this case was unusually complex relative to most securities fraud class actions. ”
-Hon. Dickran M. Tevrizian (Ret.), Former U.S. District Judge
In re Heritage Bond Litigation
- “Class counsel [has] a wealth of experience in securities litigation… [and gave] a solid performance.”
-Hon. David O. Carter, U.S. District Judge
In re Skilled Healthcare Group
- The Firm is"qualified, experienced and able to vigorously conduct the proposed litigation.”
-Hon. Robert E. Blackburn, U.S. District Judge, Colorado
Mishkin v. Zynex, Inc.
No. 09-cv-00780-REB-KLM, 2010
- The Firm is"highly qualified, experienced counsel who will adequately represent the interests of the class.”
-Hon. Ronald M. Whyte, U.S. District Judge, Northern California
Richardson v. TVIA, Inc.
No. C 06 06304 RMW, 2007