Plaintiff certifies that:
1. Plaintiff has reviewed the Complaint and authorizes its filing and/or the filing of a Lead Plaintiff motion on Plaintiff’s behalf.
2. Plaintiff did not acquire the security that is the subject of this action at the direction of plaintiff's counsel or in order to participate in this private action or any other litigation under the federal securities laws.
3. Plaintiff is willing to serve as a representative party on behalf of a class, including providing testimony at deposition and trial, if necessary.
4. Plaintiff represents and warrants that he/she/it is fully authorized to enter into and execute this certification.
5. Plaintiff will not accept any payment for serving as a representative party on behalf of a class beyond the Plaintiff's pro rata share of any recovery, except such reasonable costs and expenses (including lost wages) directly relating to the representation of the class as ordered or approved by the court.
6. Plaintiff has made no transaction(s) during the Class Period in the debt or equity securities that are the subject of this action except those set forth below (note: if you have more than 10 buy or sell trades, or wish to submit your trades as a PDF or Excel file, please email these separately to email@example.com).
I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing are true and correct statements.*