New York Securities Litigation Attorney
New York Law Offices
The attorneys at Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP have years of experience handling major litigation, including securities, antitrust, intellectual property, derivative, consumer products and employment cases, nationwide and throughout New York. GPM’s New York offices are strategically located in the center of the financial world, home to many of the finance industry’s largest companies. Our lawyers regularly litigate in federal court in Manhattan, where many of the most important securities and antitrust cases are filed.
Glancy Prongay & Murray’s New York based attorneys are uniquely qualified to handle complex litigation and are able to offer clients:
- Over 25 years of experience in complex securities, antitrust, derivative, intellectual property, consumer, and employment cases;
- A track record of recovering billions of dollars in damages for our clients;
- Confidence in our ability to win cases, as evidenced by our contingency fee policy in which clients have no up-front costs and we are only paid if successful;
- The resources and experience necessary to file successful class action lawsuits and high-stakes litigation for institutional investors;
- Representation throughout the United States in both state and federal courts;
- A reputation as a leading plaintiffs’-side law firm, and as highly responsive, focused and determined litigators; and
- A state-of-the-art portfolio monitoring system that identifies potential fraud early so we can protect our clients’ investments.
Our New York consumer and securities attorneys have successfully litigated against sophisticated defendants to obtain numerous large recoveries for our clients and have obtained substantial judicial accolades. Let us help you with your individual case now.
About Our New York Office Locations
Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP’s New York offices are located in the heart of midtown Manhattan near Grand Central Terminal, with convenient access to major subway lines and Metro-North trains. Our New York offices are also conveniently accessible via Penn Station and in close proximity to the state’s three large airports: JFK International, LaGuardia and Newark Liberty International. These transit options allow our clients to easily access our offices from anywhere in the city, surrounding suburbs or from across the globe. We are also located near the courts and Wall Street.
Cases We Handle at Our New York City Offices
Our attorneys in NY primarily focus on securities, antitrust, intellectual property, derivative, employment and consumer litigation. We serve diverse clients, including institutional investors, corporations and individuals engaged in plaintiffs’ side complex litigation. Our firm also handles cases in courts throughout the country.
Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation
Schedule an appointment with a New York securities litigation attorney at Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP today to discuss securities claims, antitrust claims, derivative litigation, portfolio monitoring, employment disputes and consumer-related matters. We offer a free initial consultation and we handle cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning clients have no up-front costs and we are only paid when we recover damages in your case.